Winter hiking tours, and snowshoeing, tobogganing and cross-country skiing in Eggental, Welschnofen Karersee
Toboggan, it is a sport that anyone can do, probably the most straightforward of all the winter sports! The Carezza ski area boasts four toboggan runs totalling 8 km in length, with sledge hire possible from the ski rental shops.
A quick tour of the toboggan runs:
- The Hubertus toboggan run is 1.2 kilometres long and runs from the top of the Hubertus lift to the bottom station, where tickets can be purchased.
- The Schwarzsee toboggan run runs 1.5 kilometres down from the top station of the Franzin ski lift to the vicinity of the Moseralm Hotel.
- The Traunwiesen toboggan run runs for 800 metres over the groomed Traunwiese area.
- NEW from December 2019: the Laurin toboggan run runs for over 4.5 kilometres from the top station of the Nova Ponente lift down to the valley station.so
Cross-country skiers will be very pleased to find a perfectly groomed network A total of 16 cross-country ski tracks prepared on 3 Routes-are ready for cross-country skiers
A quick tour of the trails
• Frin circuit, 5 km easy
• Lago di Carezza circuit (Angerle Alm), 3 km easy
• Frin - Niger - Frin connected trail, 8 km easy
• other crosscountry slopes in Val d'Ega
Ice Skating – a skating rink with skate rental is located in our sport Zone.
News Carezza Dolomites
-Transferable pedestrian card for the cable car
- Five-card: 5x outward and return trips to 25 Euro
-Tens - card: 10x outward and return trips to 45 Euro
There are free shuttles to the cable car, that’s not only for skiers but also for family rides with enough space for children carriage and toboggans, etc.